| Whidbey Arms Home Page > Shipping & Restrictions
ShippingWhidbey Arms ships via UPS, FEDEX, and the US Postal Service when the products are allowed and we are shipping to a home address.
We ONLY ship to the United States, ship ground to the lower 48 and AIR only to Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship Ground to Hawaii or Alaska (I have had people ask) and do not take ANY orders outside the United States nor do we ship to APO, FPO or Postal Mail boxes, etc., nor will we ship to an address which is not on file with your credit card company (typically only the billing address) or to a UPS store, MailBoxes Etc, or other retail mail drop location. All of our stringent fraud perimeters will be enforced.
Some items (like our Whidbey Arms Stickers) come with FREE shipping at the time of purchase. These items are sent via USPS unless your order contains other products at which point they will be sent with your full order. Even though these products come with FREE SHIPPING, if your total order does not equal USD$100 or more BEFORE tax, you will be charged shipping for the order.
UPS Ground or FedEx Ground are our preferred methods of "free shipping" which we offer for orders which total over $100.00 USD.
Illinois FOID submission
Fax: 360-331-4828 (Include a copy of your order and order number)
your state and local laws for any other applicable firearms and
ammunition regulations. It is YOUR responsibility to know that YOU are within the laws of your local area.
We will NOT ship ammunition to the following except under listed circumstances:
- Brooklyn, NY
- Chicago, IL - Requires a FAXED FFL for shipment
- Cook County, IL - Requires a FAXED FFL for shipment
- Los Angeles, CA - Requires a FAXED FFL for shipment
- Massachusetts - Massachusetts requires that anyone who sells ammo to a resident of
Massachusetts be licensed by the county in which they are located.
- Manhattan, NY
- New Jersey - NJ requires that sellers of ammunition obtain a New
Jersey issued permit that is required for a resident to purchase
ammunition. A copy of this permit and NJ Drivers License or ID will need to be faxed to us (360-331-4828) prior to order processing.
- New York City, NY
- Orange County, CA - Requires a FAXED FFL for shipment
- San Francisco, CA - Requires a FAXED FFL for shipment
- Sacramento, CA - Requires a FAXED FFL for shipment
- Washington D.C.
- P.O. Boxes
- APO/FPO Addresses
- International Addresses
- U.S. Territories
- U.S. addresses having zip codes beginning with (606, 607, 608)
- U.S. addresses having zip codes beginning with (100, 101, 102)
- Federal law prohibits an individual from acquiring or possessing ammunition if he or she:
1. has been convicted of a crime punishable by more than one year imprisonment,
2. is a fugitive from justice,
3. unlawfully uses or is addicted to any controlled substance,
4. has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution,
5. is an alien illegally in the United States or an alien admitted under a non immigrant visa,
6. has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions,
7. has renounced his U. S. citizenship,
is subject a court order restraining him from harassing, stalking, or
threatening an intimate partner or such partner's child, or
9. has been convicted of a domestic violence crime.
law also prohibits anyone under indictment or information for a crime
punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year from lawfully
acquiring a ammunition (18 USC 922(g) and (n), 27 CFR 478. 32). But he
may continue to lawfully possess ammunition obtained before the
indictment or information, according to the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco
and Firearms (BATF).
You will affirm upon checkout that you are in compliance with the above requirements prior to shipment of any ammunition.
- FFL Outbound Transfer Activity (Now Available) Long guns and pistols are ALL shipped via UPS Ground Insured for the full amount of the purchases and are subject to a $25.00 FFL Shipment fee. We will only ship these items to a licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder in your state.
Buying guns online is convenient and easy. Most local pawn shops, gun stores, sporting goods stores that have an FFL will do an FFL Transfer for you. This is the point at which you fill out all of the required paperwork and take possession of the weapon(s) at your local site AFTER the paperwork is complete and approved by NICS and/or your local State authorities. Your incoming FFL dealer will probably require a fee to be paid for their services and you MAY be subject to sales or use tax on your purchase in some jurisdictions.
Be absolutely sure that you will pass these checks and are authorized to own a firearm in your jurisdiction because we will not refund purchases of firearms or fees where the weapon is shipped to a local FFL and then the purchaser is denied possession of the firearm.
ASG Global REFUSES to submit to the onerous laws of the State of California with regard to Sales Tax (as we have no Nexus in that State) and with regard to establishing nexus by registering with the California Department of Justice for FFL transfers. Unfortunately this affects ALL transactions involving FFL transfers in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. We will continue to sell other products to our customers in California, however we will sell NO FIREARMS of any kind to ANYONE (even FFL's) within the State of California due to their burdensome and probably unconstitutional laws.
As of July 1, 2008, California Penal Code Section 12072(f)(1)
prohibits all Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs), other than Type 03 or
06 FFLs, from shipping firearms to an FFL in California unless, prior to
delivery, the FFL intending to deliver, sell or transfer the firearms
obtains a verification approval number from the California Department of
Justice (CADOJ) Bureau of Firearms. This includes transfers that occur
at gun shows.
The verification approval number, which the Bureau of Firearms
provides in a Firearms Shipment Approval letter, confirms that the
intended recipient of the firearm shipment is properly licensed and
listed in the state’s database of persons/entities authorized to receive
firearm shipments. If the intended CA FFL recipient is not listed in
the state’s database, the transaction will result in a Do Not Ship
letter, and it is a crime for the intended recipient to receive the
firearms (Penal Code Section 12083(c)(1)).We refuse to comply with CADOJ's requirement and thus will not do business with FIREARMS in the State of California.
For all other FFL transactions, we will call you and verify each weapon purchase prior to shipment and will provide you with a tracking number.
- Inbound FFL Transfers (Available NOW) - If you choose to have your out-of-state or out-of-area purchases of firearms transferred to us as your local FFL dealer, we charge a $29.95 fee for up to FIVE long-guns/shotguns/rifle lowers or pistols/revolvers/pistol lowers.
ALL paperwork must be completed at our office location or at any WAC Gun Show (when we are displaying) during working hours and MUST be signed/verified and approved by appropriate agencies prior to you taking possession of your weapon(s).
Your selling FFL should provide us with a tracking number. Upon receipt your weapon will be opened, inspected and entered into our FFL "bound book" as received by us upon arrival. This must be done no later than close of the next business day. Upon inspection and verification of serial numbers, we will notify you that your weapon is available for pickup. At this point, you will need to complete the FFL purchase process by filling out the various forms (4473, etc) and providing ID. We recommend that you bring your Washington ID or Drivers License AND your WA Concealed Pistol Permit to expedite the process.
- Restrictions on High Capacity Magazines - WARNING:
Below is a listing of areas that restrict high capacity magazines. If you live in these areas, do not order high capacity magazines. This list includes both a shipping address and a billing address. This list is a guide and may not be complete or accurate as laws change. It is your responsibility to become familiar with your state and local laws.
California: Over 10 rounds.
Colorado: Denver Over 21 Rounds
Hawaii: handgun/ Pistol over 10 rounds
Illinois:Chicago, IL: Over 12 Rounds
Aurora, IL: Over 15 Rounds
Franklin Park, IL: Over 16 Rounds
Oak Park, IL: Over 10 Rounds
Riverdale, IL: Over 35 Rounds
Maryland: Over 20 rounds.
Massachusetts: Over 10 rounds
New Jersey: Over 15 Rounds
New York: Over 7 Rounds
Washington DC: Over 10 Rounds
All shipments of high capacity magazines will require an Adult Signature by UPS or FedEx.
| Better Business Bureau
Free Ground Shipping
US Lower 48 States
on Orders over $100
(Ammo, Primers and Powder do NOT Qualify for Free Shipping)
We Proudly Ship with:
Remember Our Heroes