We have no physical presence or Nexus in the State of California and will not submit to the unconstitutional assault on our 2nd amendment liberties perpetrated by the Legislature and Governor of the Golden State.
Again - NO SALES OR SHIPMENTS OF ANY FIREARMS TO CALIFORNIA - PERIOD.
With limited exceptions, anyone who is legally allowed to own firearms, ammunition, knives, and gun accessories is allowed to buy from us and have the product(s) shipped to them or their designated FFL dealer for final transfer. The ATF has created a guide for State laws and published ordinances (2010). Again, it is your responsibility to make sure that you comply with the laws of your country, city, and state. We do not tolerate attempted illegal activity here!
You do not have to be a licensed dealer to buy a firearm online. If you are not a licensed dealer (also called an FFL Holder), you must make arrangements with an FFL holder in your state to receive the item and transfer it to you. (Note to C&R holders: if you are a C&R holder you already know the Byzantine C&R rules so we will not repeat them here). Virtually anyone who is involved in the sale or distribution of firearms is an FFL holder, including gun shops, pawn shops, most sporting goods stores and specialty retailers.
Non-firearm items, such as air guns, knives, pepper spray, ammunition (except where required by State or Local law), antique guns that were built in 1898 or earlier, accessories, and some gun parts do not require transfer by a licensed dealer. There are age restrictions on many of these items, and you will be asked to verify your age to us (by faxing us a copy of your driver's license) before you can purchase the item. In general, you must be 18 years old to buy items on this site. To buy Pistol ammunition, you must be at least 21 years old; at least 18 years old for Rifle ammunition.
BUYING A FIREARM FROM US ONLINE AND PICKING UP FROM US -
1. Purchase the firearm(s) of your choice online from our web-store and pay using your preferred method of payment. You will be charged SALES TAX based upon where you live at checkout.
2. Fax a copy of your order and your Washington Drivers License or ID, WA valid Concealed Pistol License CPL (if you have one) and your daytime contact information to our office at 1-360-331-4828 or email it to us at email@example.com with the subject line PICKUP APPOINTMENT. We will then set-aside your weapon(s) exclusively to fulfill your purchase.
3. We will call you to verify information and to arrange a time to have you pick up your weapon(s) and fill out the 4473 and State paperwork. You can pick the firearm(s) up at our office in FREELAND by appointment OR if you are a Washington Arms Collector (WAC) member, you may pick up your weapon(s) and fill out the paperwork at any WAC show in which we are exhibiting. If you buy a firearm from us, and need to take the ferry to come pick it up, we will pay your return trip on the Mukilteo-Clinton ferry as a courtesy and as a thank-you for your patronage.
4. You must pass the NICS background check, have a valid Washington Driver's License and either have a valid CPL or pass a State background check (with a FIVE day waiting period), or you will not be able to take possession of the firearm. If you are unable to take possession of the firearm due to a "Do Not Proceed" response from NICS or the State, the transaction will be cancelled and you will be subject to a 15% restocking fee on the firearm purchase.
Whidbey Arms / Rimfire Tactical follows ALL State and Federal laws with regards to any firearm transfer and will not engage in any STRAW purchases or other illegal activity. DO NOT EVEN ASK. If YOU cannot pass the background checks at the time of transfer, we will NOT sell the weapon on the same transaction to anyone else in your party - not your brother, sister, wife, husband, mother, son, daughter, or friend. No-way, no-how. The item will be returned to stock and you will be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
BUYING A FIREARM FROM US AND SHIPPING TO YOUR LOCAL FFL DEALER -
1. You must make arrangements with your Local FFL Dealer before buying an FFL (Federal Firearms License) regulated item. By contacting the Local FFL Dealer before buying, you and they can verify that all state and federal laws will be observed. For most firearms, the buyer must be able to pass a background check. We recommend using FFLFinder to find a dealer in your area for the FFL transfer.
2. Purchase the firearm of your choice online from our web-store and pay for it using your preferred method of payment.
3. Fax a copy of your order and your receiving FFL dealer's information, your drivers license or passport, concealed carry permit (if you have one) and your daytime contact information to our office at 1-855-282-7557 or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line FFL TRANSFER.
4. We will call you to verify information and to charge you a $29.95 FFL shipping fee unless the item specifically states FREE SHIPPING. We will notify you of the date your firearm is leaving our shop and will provide you with a tracking number. All firearms are shipped by UPS and are fully insured for the value of the purchase.
5. You will be required to fill out the 4473 and any State paperwork to take possession of your firearm from your local FFL dealer. This dealer will charge a fee which you have pre-negotiated with them in step one. You may also be liable for Sales Tax or Use Tax on the purchase price of the weapon and this may be collected by the local FFL dealer.
BUYING A FIREARM FROM YOUR DEALER AND SHIPPING TO US FOR PICKUP
1. You must make arrangements with us before buying an FFL item and having it shipped to us for pickup. By contacting us before buying, we can verify that all state and federal laws will be observed and track the shipment inbound. For most firearms, the buyer must be able to pass a background check. For pistols purchased without a valid WA Concealed Pistol License, there will be a FIVE day waiting period if you have a valid Washington State Drivers license. Without the WADL your waiting period may be up to 60 days.
2. Purchase the firearm of your choice from your dealer and pay for it using your preferred method of payment. Ask them to ship it to us and provide the dealer where you purchased your weapon OUR FFL information for shipment.
3. Fax a copy of your order and your sending FFL dealer's information, your drivers license or passport, concealed carry permit (if you have one) and your daytime contact information to our office at 1-360-331-4828 or email it to us at email@example.com with the subject line INBOUND FFL TRANSFER.
4. We will call you to verify information. We will notify you of the date your firearm arrives at our shop and will work with you on a date which is convenient for you to pick up the weapon from us and fill out the relevant paperwork. If you are a Washington Arms Collector (WAC) member, you may pick up your weapon and fill out the paperwork at any WAC show in which we are exhibiting. The $29.95 fee is due at the time of filing the 4473 and State Pistol Transfer form.
5. You will be required to fill out the 4473 and any State paperwork to take possession of your firearm from us. We will charge a FFL Transfer Fee of $29.95 for up to FIVE long guns per transaction and an additional $10 per handgun after the first handgun. Our FFL Transfer fee for INCOMING NFA (SUPPRESSOR or SBR) is $99.99 PER ITEM. You WILL also be liable for Washington State Use Tax on the purchase price of the weapon (or its retail value if there is no receipt) and this will be collected at the time of transfer. This is based upon the tax rate where you take possession of the weapon.